0 Hr 40 Min
- 500 gram Beef
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 1 clove Garlic
- 2 tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 5 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 5 piece Radish
1. Lightly sprinkle salt and pepper over beef.
2. Heat a pan over high heat.
3. Place the beef in the pan.Put the meat in the pan will burn fully with browned over high heat.
4. Let it cook until it browns and becomes soft and tender.Burning with full color, the softness and feel it from the pan with a little hand press, Samashimasu with a baseball bat.
5. Turn down the heat to medium and add sliced garlic, soy sauce, vinegar. Cook for 3 minutes.
6. Slice the meat and serve with radish as garnish.