Copy the embed code below and paste it into your blog or web page
1 packet Jameed
3 cup Yoghurt
2 cup Rice
1 tablespoon Ghee
400 gram Lamb meat
5.5 cup water
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon Saffron
2 cup almonds
1. Soak 1/2 a block of the jameed overnight. Fry the lamb meat with oil. Add 2 cup of water to boil it. Add salt.
2. In the meantime, prepare the sauce. Add warm water to the rice to soak it. Blend the jameed in a blender. Pour the blended jameed to a bowl. Next, blend the yoghurt with 1 cup of water . Add the blended yoghurt to the jameed.
3. Add the yoghurt and jameed mixture to the pot of lamb. Let it boil for 20 minutes.
4. Rinse the rice. Cook the rice in another pot. Add the ghee to the rice. Add 2.5 cup of water to the rice. Let it cook for 20 minutes.
5. Boil the almonds in another pot. Peel off the skin of the almonds.
6. Scoop the rice on a plate. Pour the mansaf and almonds over the rice.