Uploaded by kalley
This is, without a doubt, one my very favorite kuih. A soft green crepe roll that has caramelized coconut filling in it.
00 Hr 50 Min
- 2 cup Wheat flour
- 0.5 cup Coconut milk
- 1 piece Screwpine leaf
- 0.5 cup Shred coconut
- 1 piece Palm sugar
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Salt
1. Pine the screwpine leaves and add in some water.
2. Cook the palm sugar and screwpine leaves
3. Add in the shredded coconut milk and salt
4. Pour in the wheat flour mixture till the mixture drys up
5. Blend the wheat flour with, screwpine leaves extract, coconut milk and salt. Pour in more water and blend the mixture
7. Add in the fillings (4) and roll up the dough