Uploaded by easycookin
Simple, Quick and Delicious Indian Sweet.
00 Hr 30 Min
- 1 cup Cooked Rice
- 2 cup Milk - I’m using 1%Fat Milk
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 3 tablespoon Dry Coconut Flakes
- 1 teaspoon Green Cardamom Powder
- 2 tablespoon Condensed Milk - Optional
- 1/4 cup Slivered Almonds – You can use any other dry fruits or not use any
- 1 pinch Few Strands of Saffron + 2 Tbsp of warm water
1. Pour milk in the nonstick pot and heat on medium.
2. After one boil, reduce the heat to low, add sugar, rice and mix properly.
3. Keep the mixture on low heat for 15min, stirring every 2min.
4. Now add cardamom, almonds, coconut flakes and condensed milk.
5. Give it a quick stir and cook further on low heat for 2-3min.
6. Switch off the heat, pour in serving bowls and decorate with saffron strands.
Serve Hot or Cold