Cute Cat Character Rice Balls
Uploaded by laylaa
Just some really cute cat rice ball rcipe ^^
00 Hr 30 Min
- 120 gram Rice
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon Bonito Flakes
- 1 tablespoon Seaweed Paste
- 1 sheet Seaweed
- 1 slice Ham
- 1 slice Cheese
- 1 whole Omelette
- 2 slice Carrot
1. Add salt to rice. Mix well. Separate rice into four equal parts. Shape each portion into a long rice ball.
**For brown cats, mix soy sauce and bonito flakes with rice.
**For black cats, mix seaweed paste with rice.
2. Cut some ham for the ears, and seaweed for the eyes, nose and whiskers. Position them onto the surface of the rice ball.
3. Decorate your cats as you wish using omelette, seaweed, ham, carrots and cheese.
**For flowers, use a cookie cutter.
**For dots/circles, use a straw as a cutter
**For stripes, use cut strips of your ingredients.