Cashew Nut Butter Cookies
Uploaded by michel
These are like peanut butter cookies with a subtle something extra, the distinctive taste of cashews.
00 Hr 20 Min
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/2 cup Honey
- 1/3 cup Margarine
- 1/2 cup Cashew butter
- 1/4 cup Soy milk
- 1 cup Brown rice flour
- 1 tablespoon Bicillin seed
- 3 tablespoon Water
- 1 teaspoon Baking soda
- 1/2 cup Raisin
1. Preheat the oven to 350degrees. Mix the soy milk with margarine and honey
2. Add in in bicillin seed, water and cashew butter
3. Fold the in flour, brown rice flour, baking soda and raisin. Mix them well.
4. Use a spoon to separate the dough into ball shape.
5. Flatten them on the baking sheet with a fork
6. Bake them in the oven for about 10minutes